• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, May 26, 2023

Comic for Friday, May 26, 2023

Tedd needs a haircut, and is struck with debilitating indecision. Yep, that is totally in character for Tedd, can't make up his mind about a style issue. This comic is making perfect sense.

Elliot refers to a previous haircut of Tedd's as 'cute', providing fuel for the ships. It is a helpful comment that doesn't help at all. Tedd rants a bit in further indecision.

Susan explains it all and Tedd blames her explanation for his previous overall response. Yep, making perfect sense.

Dan explains below that we will argue about why Tedd doesn't magic up his hair, and assures us he will beat that to death in the next comic.

This has to be a political parody' only way it makes sense.

Has it been proven that Susan's hair is not sentient?

That may be a prerequisite for hair fairies. 

. . . . 

I don't care what Monday's official reason for Tedd being unable to magic the follicles may be.  I'm sure we can come up with something more interesting.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Since when do political parodies make sense?

I recall a high school teacher that had a pair of Ds, and other charming features. She was smart, taught well, but also very distracting. The class was almost all males, one girl, who I later found out was a lesbian. Sigh.

She (the teacher) made a lot of sense, but it was not a class about politics.

Tedd panicking over appearance seems very on brand for them.   Since we know that TF gun (and Tedd's watches) can change hair, I'm not quite sure what the whole issue is.  Lavender, being a shape changer herself shouldn't have any issues with Tedd changing their hair (and for that matter gender and general appearance) from day to day.

45 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Lavender, being a shape changer herself . . . 

The shape changing abilities for most Uryoms is rather limited when compared to what can be done with the cosmetic transformation tech Tedd enhanced.

And that tech had been banned in the Uryoum's home for religious and/or political reasons.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The shape changing abilities for most Uryoms is rather limited when compared to what can be done with the cosmetic transformation tech Tedd enhanced.

Evidenced by Tedd using his resources to transform Will and Gilly into a human form (not sure I got their names correct).

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And that tech had been banned in the Uryoum's home for religious and/or political reasons.

I was under the impression that these were two different sets of Uryoum's from two separate universes (disregarding the 'other side of the coin' issue). But your point that they are the same Uryoums would explain some other outliers; 'aren't exactly space aliens', trying to take over the magic library.

Has anyone else thought it odd that Lavender is so much larger than some of the Uryoums we've seen. Virginia was bigger than the early ones. Are they that variable, or are they hybrids?