• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Amiable Dorsai

Comic for Monday, Apr 8, 2024

I still think that Jay is going to end up Susan's girl friend.  Or should I say Jack is going to end up Susan's girl friend

When you argue with your brain, where is the thought that is not your brain located?

This was easier when we pulled the brain out through the nose and put the other organs in jars to keep them quiet.

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This was easier when we pulled the brain out through the nose and put the other organs in jars to keep them quiet.

I'd rather not do that while I wasn't undead

On 4/9/2024 at 10:07 AM, mlooney said:

I'd rather not do that while I wasn't undead

If you're a pre-bronze age peasant, or a figurehead politician, it can be hard to tell the difference 

On 4/10/2024 at 2:34 PM, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If you're a pre-bronze age peasant, or a figurehead politician, it can be hard to tell the difference 

If you are a figurehead politician, odds are pulling your brains out through your nose is not going to make a lot of difference.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

If you are a figurehead politician, odds are pulling your brains out through your nose is not going to make a lot of difference.

Politicians make excellent subjects for beginners’ anatomy classes: they have no brains, no spines, no hearts, no guts, and no balls.

16 hours ago, ijuin said:

Politicians make excellent subjects for beginners’ anatomy classes: they have no brains, no spines, no hearts, no guts, and no balls.

Wouldn't that make them bad subjects for beginner's anatomy classes, having misleading anatomy with missing parts?

I was thinking more along the lines of them being simpler subjects to understand for a beginner, before they move on to more complex material.