• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Story Friday April 15, 2016

1 minute ago, Howitzer said:

I assume that Sirleck is talking to "Chesire" on the phone. I really wish we had an actual name for that guy.

That implies that they are working together, and I fail to see how killing Elliot benefits Sirleck.

12 minutes ago, partner555 said:

That implies that they are working together, and I fail to see how killing Elliot benefits Sirleck.

Well, the other possibility is Magus. We already know that he at the very least knows Sirleck, and they seem to have some sort of plan going on between them.

6 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Well, the other possibility is Magus. We already know that he at the very least knows Sirleck, and they seem to have some sort of plan going on between them.

Except Magus is stuck on the spirit plane, unable to do anything except enhance emotions. Hard to use a phone in those conditions.

I didn't expect this guy still being alive, haha. It's somewhat funny to see something Dan established years ago suddenly pop up again. It's only a matter of time until Lord Ted will return, I tell you! XP

I'm looking forward to how the plot will move on.

Ah Sirleck, it's been so long that I forgot about your existence. And that was a good thing, because he is for me the most scary/creepy thing in the whole comic.* Mind controlling parasites, *shudder*.

Judging by the commentary, even Dan is scared of Sirleck

*Is that the case for anyone else?

Sirleck is back. Yay? (Not yay.) And he seems to have a spy working for him, but it can't be the white immortal. Sirleck and Magus need Elliot alive and Whitey wants him dead. So who is the spy?

I hope it's not Charlotte, Ashley or Diane! Luckily I don't see how that would even be possible, unless Dan wants to really shock us.

So... Let's do a count of all the parties involved in this Complicated Mess:

1) Pandora, who is most likely the one who clogged the magic drain and apparently needs Elliot for something

2) Helena and Demetrius, who clearly have sworn to protect Elliot for some reason

3) Whitey and his friends who want Elliot dead for some reason, possibly to stop Pandora

4) Sirleck, Magus and their spy. Magus needs Elliot alive to gain a physical form, Sirleck wants Magus to get what he wants so he can presumably double-cross him and possess his new body. They are probably the ones paying vampires to go to Moperville to distract Helena and Demetrius

5) Jerry. Although we haven't seen him tonight and he has nothing to do with Elliot, I have a feeling that he would make the most dependable ally against everyone who's out to hurt the Main Eight. I think he could even work with Helena and Demetrius after giving them a piece of his mind and learning more about them and their motives. (The problem with that is, of course, the fact that H&D don't remember all their motives themselves.)

Did I forget anyone?

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Everybody wants Elliot's body. he's just a piece of meat to them...

Everyone except Nanase and Sarah.

So Sirleck is still in the story.  This is going to be...

Ya know, I think I'd rather see virtual Grace tipping lizards than this guy.

1 minute ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So Sirleck is still in the story.  This is going to be...

Ya know, I think I'd rather see virtual Grace tipping lizards than this guy.

Nanase at least, though she's hot to trot for Elliot's feminized version (Ellen).  One wonders she thinks of baseball looking at Cheerleadra...

Sarah would have probably done the horizontal mambo with Elliot.  Might still have after their breakup, up until she met Sam. Elliot was just moving too slow.

The thought of Sirleck possessing Elliot really does creep me out.  Perhaps because I strongly connect with Elliot.

22 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

1) Pandora, who is most likely the one who clogged the magic drain and apparently needs Elliot for something

I don't think she specifically NEEDS Elliot for anything other than her entertainment, when she was helping Magus, she made it clear that he needed Elliot. Otherwise, I don't think she would be upset if anything happen to Elliot.

26 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

2) Helena and Demetrius, who clearly have sworn to protect Elliot for some reason

Still pretty certain it's tied to why the Colonel wants Elliot dead, whether it's also connected to Magus, I'm not as sure as I used to be about that.

28 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

3) Whitey and his friends who want Elliot dead for some reason, possibly to stop Pandora

Or it could be something completely different, Elliot might turn out to be an Immortal Slayer (caution, very wild theory here).

29 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

4) Sirleck, Magus and their spy. Magus needs Elliot alive to gain a physical form, Sirleck wants Magus to get what he wants so he can presumably double-cross him and possess his new body. They are probably the ones paying vampires to go to Moperville to distract Helena and Demetrius

Yeah, I'm pretty certain the guy Sirleck's talking to is one of his friends, at first I thought it was Magus because of the "Me!" response, but then realized if anything Magus should be the one asking for a progress report. So yeah third party, maybe that guy is the one bringing in the aberrations to distract Helena and Demetrius.

33 minutes ago, SeriousJupiter said:

5) Jerry. Although we haven't seen him tonight and he has nothing to do with Elliot, I have a feeling that he would make the most dependable ally against everyone who's out to hurt the Main Eight. I think he could even work with Helena and Demetrius after giving them a piece of his mind and learning more about them and their motives. (The problem with that is, of course, the fact that H&D don't remember all their motives themselves.)

I'm still betting on Jerry siding with Helena and Demetrius eventually, again Helena and Demetrius came off as Immortals that abused the "guide and empower" rule to recruit Nanase and Susan, and yet they're trying to protect Elliot from possibly several dangers. There's a much bigger picture than we're seeing about Helene and Demetrius' motives and once that's revealed, we'll know for sure whether or not they were right to do what they did.

16 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Well we did see in the MV5 NP story that Sarah still thought Elliot was sexy despite having broke up with him. She may understand why they had to break up, but it may still be take a while to shake those thoughts out.

12 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

Nanase at least, though she's hot to trot for Elliot's feminized version (Ellen).  One wonders she thinks of baseball looking at Cheerleadra...

Nanase certainly was when Elliot had the new Cheerleadra form. ;)

Anyway, Sirleck is still in the same host after what? 6-7 months now? Wait...::double checks:: Sirleck's had that host since March, so going on 10 months now.

18 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:

The thought of Sirleck possessing Elliot really does creep me out.  Perhaps because I strongly connect with Elliot.

No, I very much doubt Sirleck wants to possess Elliot's body. Vampires are afraid of immortals and Helena and Demetrius would definitely be able to notice Sirleck possessing Elliot. Magus probably intends to create a new body for himself by making Elliot touch the Dewitchery Diamond after Ellen's zapped him into Elliot's body/mind and Sirleck intends to use Magus's new body as a host.

1 hour ago, SeriousJupiter said:

No, I very much doubt Sirleck wants to possess Elliot's body. Vampires are afraid of immortals and Helena and Demetrius would definitely be able to notice Sirleck possessing Elliot. Magus probably intends to create a new body for himself by making Elliot touch the Dewitchery Diamond after Ellen's zapped him into Elliot's body/mind and Sirleck intends to use Magus's new body as a host.

Except the phone voice specifically says the Immortals (plural) aren't watching "your boy" 24-7 anymore.

Why possess magus when Magus would be in his debt?  Sure it's a backup plan, but why *not* possess Elliot?  Win-win.

3 hours ago, Sweveham said:

Sirleck is one of the most dangerous bad guys I have seen, for his level of power. Can you say, "new BBEG is here" anyone?

2 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

This is the first time in a long time I have felt genuine dread and horror...

If this weren't a comedy, I would have, too.

3 hours ago, Sweveham said:

Ah Sirleck, it's been so long that I forgot about your existence. And that was a good thing, because he is for me the most scary/creepy thing in the whole comic.* Mind controlling parasites, *shudder*.

He's not THAT creepy. the 'mind control creature' thing has been something I've been reading about since i was 10 (Animorphs), It's long since lost it's creepiness. and other than having fingers for eyebrows being a bit on the weird side, there's not actually that much visually thats all that disturbing about him.

4 hours ago, Maplestrip said:

I didn't expect this guy still being alive, haha. It's somewhat funny to see something Dan established years ago suddenly pop up again. It's only a matter of time until Lord Ted will return, I tell you! XP

Of course it's just matter of time. On the other hand, the sun will only last about 5 billion years ...

47 minutes ago, Vorlonagent said:
1 hour ago, SeriousJupiter said:

Except the phone voice specifically says the Immortals (plural) aren't watching "your boy" 24-7 anymore.

Why possess magus when Magus would be in his debt?  Sure it's a backup plan, but why *not* possess Elliot?  Win-win.

The voice says "your boy" because Sirleck didn't bothered to explain that it's not his idea but Magus.

BTW, do you also have the feeling that the information might actually be outdated? I mean, they certainly didn't watched Elliot all the time when there were guiding Andrea, but now Andrea is going home, so ...

7 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Of course it's just matter of time. On the other hand, the sun will only last about 5 billion years ...

The voice says "your boy" because Sirleck didn't bothered to explain that it's not his idea but Magus.

BTW, do you also have the feeling that the information might actually be outdated? I mean, they certainly didn't watched Elliot all the time when there were guiding Andrea, but now Andrea is going home, so ...

If this is the Colonel starting Operation CM, it's perfect information to give Sirleck.

It is possible that Elliot is only "Magus' boy" and Sirleck has no designs on him.  This did not occur to me.  I was too uncomfortable to be able to think past Sirleck possessing Elliot.

I wondered why Sirleck would spend 6-7 months possessing a host he really doesn't like land would like to be rid of?  Surely he could have money laundered and a better host found by now.  Taking Elliot seemed a good reason.

4 hours ago, Sweveham said:

Nah, Damien's far scarier and creepier to me.

36 minutes ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

He's not THAT creepy. the 'mind control creature' thing has been something I've been reading about since i was 10 (Animorphs), It's long since lost it's creepiness. and other than having fingers for eyebrows being a bit on the weird side, there's not actually that much visually thats all that disturbing about him.

Yeah, I agree on all points. (and bonus for Animorphs. Still rather like that series).

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

If this is the Colonel starting Operation CM, it's perfect information to give Sirleck.

Can you imagine Colonel saying "I'm good, but nobody is THAT good"?

1 hour ago, Vorlonagent said:

I wondered why Sirleck would spend 6-7 months possessing a host he really doesn't like land would like to be rid of?  Surely he could have money laundered and a better host found by now.  Taking Elliot seemed a good reason.

Taking Magus seems better. Also, you may underestimate how long will take to find suitable host. Seem Sirleck thinks it's something taking lot of time.

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Not necessarily, even though Tara and Andrea are gone, there's still the threat of aberrations in Moperville, so I would imagine Helena and Demetrius would try to find someone else to help deal with them. I know Immortals hate aberrations, but it also seems obsessive compulsive with Helena and Demetrius that aberrations must be destroyed when found. I wonder if Jerry has noticed the increase in aberrations in Moperville. I'm sure the Colonel is aware but I'm not surprised he doesn't seem bothered by it.

3 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

Sirleck is one of the most dangerous bad guys I have seen, for his level of power. Can you say, "new BBEG is here" anyone?

If this weren't a comedy, I would have, too.

BBEG? What does that stand for?