• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (Men Buy Adult Magazines for the Articles)

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'll admit, the pose doesn't do much for me, and I'm pretty sure she enhanced a few things for it.

Yeah, that's where I'm at with this one too.

Just for the record, doing nude or close to nude photo shoots in hay is a Bad Idea.  Know this from a past part of my life.  Lost (as in would never do a shoot with me again) a model doing a hay loft shoot.

And unless you water treat it right, don't use hemp rope.  Don't ask why I know this.

Of course, now that the adult magazine anyone but Dan and the BBC would have named has gone to emphasizing the articles to the exclusion of "other interests"...

4 hours ago, Stature said:

Wonder what will Demetrius' reaction be...

Demetrius was behind the camera  This is why the image wasn't as appealing as several other Sketchbook / Pinup pictures.  Demetrius isn't an experienced artist like Dan Shive.

12 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yeah, both of those materials can cause all sorts of chafing on un-toughened skin. Use cotton rope if you want something that is good on bare skin.

The right kind of nylon is good as well, just don't use any thing with a core.

14 hours ago, WR...S said:

Of course, now that the adult magazine anyone but Dan and the BBC would have named has gone to emphasizing the articles to the exclusion of "other interests"...

I thought they were just doing pictures with at least a little clothing on the models, not dropping interesting photos altogether?

15 hours ago, mlooney said:

Just for the record, doing nude or close to nude photo shoots in hay is a Bad Idea.  Know this from a past part of my life.  Lost (as in would never do a shoot with me again) a model doing a hay loft shoot.

Also make sure that the nice green clearing you're filming a Doctor Who fan film in doesn't have tiny little plants just starting to leaf out mixed in with the grass, and especially that they aren't sprouts of poison ivy.  I was playing Peri, wearing sandals and shorts....

15 hours ago, mlooney said:

And unless you water treat it right, don't use hemp rope.  Don't ask why I know this.

Hemp rope is awfully rough.  Unless the one(s) being tied up are into rope burns, best avoided.

15 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yeah, both of those materials can cause all sorts of chafing on un-toughened skin. Use cotton rope if you want something that is good on bare skin.

And cotton rope comes in such pretty colors!

On 06/01/2016 at 4:08 AM, Scotty said:

and I'm pretty sure she enhanced a few things for it.

Which shapeshifter wouldn't?

15 hours ago, WR...S said:

The reason is that people who don't care about articles really stops buying this magazine ... because there is much more and more varied (and therefore also better, despite people not agreeing upon which are the better parts) of the other content on the internet.

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
15 hours ago, Stature said:

Wonder what will Demetrius' reaction be...

Demetrius was behind the camera  This is why the image wasn't as appealing as several other Sketchbook / Pinup pictures.  Demetrius isn't an experienced artist like Dan Shive.

I would guess that Demetrius reaction depends on what relationship is between them. I mean, it's possible they are siblings.

But yes, him being behind the camera makes most sense.

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I know, but still I thought her figure when she made her appearance in the mall was more attractive.

... actually, looking at both, I'm not sure she changed that much. Well, hair, obviously, but the rest can be just the difference between clothes hiding or enhancing the shape ...

(The boobs in scarf don't look more attractive for me ... on the other hand, her smile is better and colors are colors ...)

Just now, hkmaly said:

... actually, looking at both, I'm not sure she changed that much. Well, hair, obviously, but the rest can be just the difference between clothes hiding or enhancing the shape ...

(The boobs in scarf don't look more attractive for me ... on the other hand, her smile is better and colors are colors ...)

It might be the clothes in the comic page, but she looks V5'd in the pinup.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

It might be the clothes in the comic page, but she looks V5'd in the pinup.

I meant that the boobs on comic page might be also big, just hidden by the clothes, while on the pinup the boobs are accentuated by the scarf.

Note that even if she looks different, it may not be deliberate. She's inexperienced due to her improper reset. Maybe staying the same size is as hard for her as for Elliot.

4 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Note that even if she looks different, it may not be deliberate. She's inexperienced due to her improper reset. Maybe staying the same size is as hard for her as for Elliot.

I'm still pretty certain that the improper reset just affected Helena and Demetrius' memories of their previous cycle, they're ability to process information and even know what's going on doesn't seem to be handicapped at all, heck Helena's outburst in the comic page should be enough evidence that she knows what she's talking about.  Yeah there is that clock that she made that was supposed to wake them up before Elliot left for Grace's birthday party, but that was like 10 months ago and it's possible something else kept it from working properly ::cough::Pandora or Magus::cough::

20 hours ago, Scotty said:
20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I'm still pretty certain that the improper reset just affected Helena and Demetrius' memories of their previous cycle, they're ability to process information and even know what's going on doesn't seem to be handicapped at all, heck Helena's outburst in the comic page should be enough evidence that she knows what she's talking about.  Yeah there is that clock that she made that was supposed to wake them up before Elliot left for Grace's birthday party, but that was like 10 months ago and it's possible something else kept it from working properly ::cough::Pandora or Magus::cough::

I would say that unlike memories of their previous cycle, their abilities and general knowledge seem to get quite quickly better. I still think that they had problems at start, and are still at disadvantage compared to immortals who reset properly - in fact, they reset years ago, Jerry just half year ago, yet he seems much more competent now.

On 6/1/2016 at 7:08 PM, Scotty said:

I'll admit, the pose doesn't do much for me, and I'm pretty sure she enhanced a few things for it.

I think this is *stock* actually....