• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Things That Make You Happy

I ordered some tea (PG Tips) from a place in England over Amazon.  They had a delivery date of Dec 26 to Jan 11.  They arrived today.

I now have 6 kinds of tea in my rotation for tea while computing/playing Eve.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:25 AM, mlooney said:

They had a delivery date of Dec 26 to Jan 11.  They arrived today.

I had something similar with our surprise Christmas present for our boss.  She has an adorable mixed-breed rescue dog, and we've been speculating on what her mix might be for years.  So, I suggested we go in together on one of those DNA breed tests, just for fun!  Not sure how accurate they are, probably a lot more than they used to be but not at 100% yet, but it's fun to see what comes up.  This one also tests for a bunch of genetic diseases, most of which we wouldn't think she'd be at risk for but it doesn't hurt to look.

They said initially that they'd have results by Jan 3, but I got the text that all of her results were in already over the weekend!  This is not only in time for Christmas itself, but also in time for the office Christmas party on Saturday.  I just need to print it up and put it in some sort of nice folder or binder to present at the party.

It's been a trying two months, full of stress and uncertainty. But, I can finally say it's paid off.

We finally, finally, got the house.

Tomorrow begins the process of unloading the storage unit, but as we own the house, we can handle it at a more...reasonable pace.