• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
detrius

Story, Wednesday October 17, 2018

I have to say, I'd be really disappointed if Diane and Lucy end up a thing.  I don't think Diane has a thing for women, even Nanase, really.  While Nanase gets her flustered, I think, like a more selective (...or not...) Susan, the squishy bits don't manifest in her head.

Ya know those moments when people think two best friends (same gender or not) are in a romantic relationship but they actually are not?

This shall NOT be the case.

An even better double date would be with Nanase and Ellen.

Maybe Dan will really go with the big kiss, but Diane seems to be as unsure of her sexuality as Susan now. Maybe Diane will say something like "Okay, lets see if it works out for us."

18 hours ago, detrius said:

http://egscomics.com/comic/tlod-026

I hope we'll see a conclusion this Friday.

Preferably a Diane / Lucy, Rhoda / Catalina double-date. 

Regardless of what she decides to do with this information, we still need to see more of Diane's reaction, and in particular what her thoughts on the matter are. That's going to take at least an entire comic, most likely more than one. I wouldn't expect to see Diane asking Lucy out or otherwise attempting to resolve things with her until at least next Monday, and maybe not until sometime the week after next, assuming there aren't any interruptions and we get a resolution to the Diane/Lucy thread in this story at all.

14 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:
18 hours ago, detrius said:

http://egscomics.com/comic/tlod-026

I hope we'll see a conclusion this Friday.

Preferably a Diane / Lucy, Rhoda / Catalina double-date. 

Regardless of what she decides to do with this information, we still need to see more of Diane's reaction, and in particular what her thoughts on the matter are. That's going to take at least an entire comic, most likely more than one. I wouldn't expect to see Diane asking Lucy out or otherwise attempting to resolve things with her until at least next Monday, and maybe not until sometime the week after next, assuming there aren't any interruptions and we get a resolution to the Diane/Lucy thread in this story at all.

... actually, with the next comics having eight panels of Diane staring back towards Lucy ... wasn't there a comic like that, with Elliot thinking for seven panels?

1 hour ago, Tom Sewell said:

An even better double date would be with Nanase and Ellen.

Why not triple date?