• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ijuin

Things that make you go WTF

183 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

So do they have Italian space ships? Fast sports models, or what? If he is playing already, I bet he has at least three or four ships for different occasions. He already does that with his cars.

The faction I start with does make some fast ships and have a sort of sleek supercar look about them.  As far as more than one ship, yeah, that's a given.  My "permanent" character did the "career" missions and ended up 8 or 9 ships, plus two that were deliberately destroyed as part of training.

The Old Hack likes this

On 1/30/2017 at 6:55 PM, mlooney said:

Signore Mlunatico is getting a real deal on some Nike foot ware.

I was hoping he was getting some ex Italian Air force Nike Herc missile, but no such luck.

In one of Blasingame's Furmankind books, there's a comment on a spacecraft whose crew is 90% chipmunks. The commenter is surprised that such a ship can stop.

Just now, mlooney said:

The faction I start with does make some fast ships and have a sort of sleek supercar look about them.  As far as more than one ship, yeah, that's a given.  My "permanent" character did the "career" missions and ended up 8 or 9 ships, plus two that were deliberately destroyed as part of training.

" If You're Happy And You Know It - Pod Amarr
If you cannot find Caldari, Pod Amarr
The Minnie are too frisky,
Gallente is looking shifty,
Jovians are too risky, Pod Amarr.
"

:P

25 minutes ago, Scotty said:

f You're Happy And You Know It - Pod Amarr

I play Amarr most of the time.  They appeal to my not so secret psychopath.

8 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I play Amarr most of the time.  The appeal to my not so secret psychopath.

To each their own. I usually play Sith.

16 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I play Amarr most of the time.  They appeal to my not so secret psychopath.

I figured when you said sleek supercar look for the ships. I have an alt who's Amarr as well and is more combat oriented skill wise, can fly cov-ops and stealth bombers and has some strat cruiser skills though I haven't had the ISK to buy a strat cruiser. My main is Caldari and is more on the industrial side, mining, manufacturing, research. She's got enough combat skills to fly Drake Army.

I played for a month at the end of last year, scrounged up enough ISK from both characters to buy a plex, but when that ran out I just found it tough to do much as an alpha clone, there weren't many skills that I could train, the best ship I could fly was a Caracal and because my diplomacy was limited to level 1 (I have level 4 trained) my standings with the Gallente is in the negative (the friends I play with base near Dodixie mainly because their standings with the other factions are shoot on sight due to them having run faction warfare and lowsec ganking) I couldn't get anything better than level 1 missions.

Auto-correct has the weirdest suggestions. 

In the Zelda series, one of the many races is the Gerudo. See how it's spelled? 

My phone auto-corrected this to "Fetus".

11 minutes ago, Zorua said:

Auto-correct has the weirdest suggestions. 

In the Zelda series, one of the many races is the Gerudo. See how it's spelled? 

My phone auto-corrected this to "Fetus".

Not gerund, genus, or genuflect?