• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Monday March 28, 2016

I think this is the first time I've seen a double thread as opposed to a double post.

And on the comic itself, you get to flirt with the guy who shot you? Really? Well, I've seen that plot before, and it could work depending on how it's handled.

Well, flirting with your supposed-enemy is a good way to get him off-balance and distract him if you have something else planned for him. See "Distracted by the Sexy" on TVTropes (link omitted for sanity).

I suppose Grace more or less has to make friends with her assailant, or at least leave him unharmed, if she wants to go through the game non-violently. From what I read, the plot basically is about finding him. So she can't take the more sensible non-violent option of staying the hell away from him, for then there wouldn't be a game.

2 hours ago, Sweveham said:

I suppose Grace more or less has to make friends with her assailant, or at least leave him unharmed, if she wants to go through the game non-violently. From what I read, the plot basically is about finding him. So she can't take the more sensible non-violent option of staying the hell away from him, for then there wouldn't be a game.

Well, he took the macguffin she's supposed to deliver. The first step in delivering it, now, is to get it back - and the logical first step in getting it back is to either find HIM, or find where he's likely to have taken it (which may amount to the same thing).

13 hours ago, Aura Guardian said:

As I have not played this game, I cannot speak to her choices, other than... SERIOUSLY? Flirting with the guy who shot her...

Well it definitely matches the idea that the courier had brain damage resulting in personality shift as a result of the injury (as someone mentioned on twitter if I remember correctly).

10 hours ago, Sweveham said:

Only if you're focused on the main storyline. You could spend hundreds of hours in New Vegas and only touch a few main story quests, while still doing tons of other quests and stories. Granted, that'd be pretty tough (more so than the main line) doing it all non-aggressive, but...

1 hour ago, Matoyak said:

Only if you're focused on the main storyline. You could spend hundreds of hours in New Vegas and only touch a few main story quests, while still doing tons of other quests and stories. Granted, that'd be pretty tough (more so than the main line) doing it all non-aggressive, but...

No-kill runs are some of the most fun to watch, while at the same time being the most frustrating to watch.

^I might have hundreds of hours watching let's plays...