• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
partner555

Sketchbook: Tuesday April 19, 2016

1 hour ago, InfiniteRemnant said:

now we just need the rest of the teens as bridesmaids.

even the guys.

Rhoda's bridesmaids: Diane, Grace, Lucy, Rick.

Cat's bridesmaids: Susan, Elliot, Sarah, Tedd.

(They're actually all in the photo, two each behind their clavicles, two each behind their necks.  Rhoda hasn't quite got her mark figured out yet.)

5 hours ago, WR...S said:

Rhoda's bridesmaids: Diane, Grace, Lucy, Rick.

Cat's bridesmaids: Susan, Elliot, Sarah, Tedd.

(They're actually all in the photo, two each behind their clavicles, two each behind their necks.  Rhoda hasn't quite got her mark figured out yet.)

Justin and Ellen are ushers, Nanase's the one officiating. Uh...Akiko's flower girl/ring bearer?

I just noticed the title for the page "Maximum Shipping" hehe. Although that raises the question of whether it should be considered shipping material when it's already Canon that they're in a relationship together. If it was Tedd, Grace and Sarah in wedding dresses, that would be maximum shipping. Rhoda and Catalina getting married would be considered inevitable. ;)

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Rhoda and Catalina getting married would be considered inevitable. ;)

I was going to say. Is this a sketchbook we're going to consider canon foreshadowing simply because of inevitability? Because I sure as hell am!

Two pretty wedding dresses and a happy couple, it doesn't get more cute than that.

I was rather uninterested in Rhoda's and Catalina's relationship before, but this sketchbook has now made me a strong shipper of them.

13 hours ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

As beautiful as this is, something tells me that Catalina wouldn't be caught dead in a wedding gown. She'd wear a tuxedo.

This is her apology for another crazy plan like the one with Elliot.

4 hours ago, Sweveham said:

Two pretty wedding dresses and a happy couple, it doesn't get more cute than that.

You can always add few cats. But it may be cutest sketchbook so far.

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm tempted to suggest Ellen and Nanase in tuxedos for the 2 character pinup survey when Dan gets around to doing those for May's pinups.

Why should Nanase wear tuxedo?

4 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

No veils.  They must either not believe in the "unlucky to see the bride before the wedding" superstition or like living dangerously. 

Maybe it's already after the wedding?

5 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Why should Nanase wear tuxedo?

She could go with either really, I just wanted a similar scene for Nanase and Ellen and since Dan did dresses for Rhoda and Catalina, tuxedos would be the logical choice for Nanase and Ellen.

19 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm tempted to suggest Ellen and Nanase in tuxedos for the 2 character pinup survey when Dan gets around to doing those for May's pinups.

Howsabout Nanase and Ellen wearing the classic Zatanna Fishnet Tux?
We know Tedd has at least one of those suits...

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
On 04/19/2016 at 8:11 PM, Scotty said:

Howsabout Nanase and Ellen wearing the classic Zatanna Fishnet Tux?
We know Tedd has at least one of those suits...

We don't. It might've been result of his experiments with clothes morphing.

... actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Tedd would have Zatanna Fishnet Tux WATCHES.

I don't think Pharaoh thought that because we've seen it in the comics.

Tedd would have one of those outfits because...well, he's Tedd.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that they're wearing the same dress? :icon_confused:

23 minutes ago, Zorua said:

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that they're wearing the same dress? :icon_confused:

I would imagine if Dan (the requester) didn't specify any particular style of dress for each of them, Dan (the artist) would have gone with a traditional looking style for both.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Catalina was having trouble choosing a dress and eventually went "I'll wear what Rhoda's wearing!" ;)